Information for Renewing Your Membership
ALTA members use their existing online profile to renew. Each Library Board or System has one main member profile and separate profiles or accounts for each trustee.
YOUR FIVE STEPS TO RENEW...
- On the top of the page, you will find the Login field. Enter the email address (linked to your main membership profile) as well as the password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the "Forget Password" link and follow the instructions. Your memberhship renewal notification is sent to the account primary email address. If you need to look this up go to the current member directory.
- Once you are logged in, you can click My Desktop under the Member Area menu at the top of the page or above the header.
- Click the Membership Renewal link. If you do not see the link your membership has already been renewed.
- Follow the steps. You will be asked to:
a) select a fee category
b) review and/or update your main contact information (you can udpate your complete profile by clicking My Profile on the My Desktop page.
c) select a payment method: credit card or invoice me. If you select "Invoice me", you will receive an invoice via email with instructions on how to pay.
d) confirmation page
- Once payment is processed, you will receive a receipt via email and a renewal confirmation email.